1. Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center
. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password
2. Select your domain name from the list to access the Domain Settings
3. Scroll down to Additional Settings
and select Manage DNS
4. Select Change
in the Nameservers
5. Choose Enter my own nameservers (advanced)
Enter the nameservers given in the welcome email for your hosting account.Note:
Each hosting type having different nameservers, please check your welcome email for the nameservers provided for your hosting.
6. If you have more than two nameservers then click on Add Nameservers
to add more space to enter the nameservers.
7. Click on save after entering the nameservers.
Please allow up to 48 hours for all changes to take full effect. During this time, your website, email, and other domain services may be interrupted.